This 4 bedroom colonial has been lovingly updated with new renovated kitchen: new cabinets, granite counter tops, sink lighting & SS appliances. Refinished Hardwood floors on entire main and upper level! Fully renovated bathrooms and a finished lower level offer premium living. The kitchen walks out to a wonderful screened in porch, which opens to a back yard oasis with custom tiled, heated in ground pool, multiple decks, coy pond, mature Apricot and Walnut trees & new fencing!
This home is located in Redland Station, which is off of Shady Grove Rd, and within minutes of Rt. 200 and Interstate 270. The neighborhood boasts shady tree lined streets and local parks.
So close to shopping at the Rio Center and the new award winning Downtown Crown district.
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # MC9786724 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
Amenities and Major Updates – 17053 Briardale Rd. Rockville
Furnace- January 2013
- Complete Renovation: Cabinets, Granite counters, new microwave , refinished floors , new electric switches and GFI, new sink and lighting: August 2016
- Master Bath: new tile floor, new tile shower, new vanity mirror/ lighting, dimmer switch: 2015
- Upstairs Hall Bath: new tile floor, vanity, shower, lighting, dimmer switch : 2015
- Main level half bath: tile floor, sink, lighting: 2015
Refinished hardwood floors: Foyer, living & dining room, kitchen & family room: August 2016
New Paint: Foyer, Hall, Kitchen, back pantry/mudroom, lower level: September 2016
Mudroom: New Insulated exterior door, new flooring, new paint: September 2016
Laundry Main level Available:
- Main level mudroom can easily be converted to laundry room
Living Room and Dining Room
- Crown molding and chair rail, electric sconces and dimmer switch control
- Wood Burning Fireplace
Outside Amenities and Updates:
New Fencing: Front of Home: August 2016
Custom Heated In-ground Pool:
- Pool Cover and Polaris: 2012
- Filter: 2011
- Plastering and Coping: 2006
Screened in Porch
Multi- level decking:
- Secured and Reinforced: October 2016
- Power washed and sealed: October 2016
New Concrete Driveway: 2014