Light filled and updated this townhome has everything that you would need for easy in-town living. A step down living room with unique portico window space and generous dining room allow for wonderful living space. The upstairs master bedroom is large with en-suite renovated full bathroom and two additional bedrooms which make this home both spacious and functional. Wood floors, upgraded carpeting, energy efficient windows and doors and recent new heating system make this home move in ready.
Bright finished lower level with half bath offers ample space for recreation and entertaining – walk out level sliding doors to private fenced patio area.
The community boasts a lake, many parks and tennis/ recreation area for outdoor lovers. Convenience to the walkable Rockville Town Center, Rt. 270, Rt. 355 and newly finished Rt. 200 make this location second to none!
- New Paint Main level and Upstairs level – 2013
- Master Bath- Full Renovation – 2012
- Energy efficient windows and sliding glass door – 2009
- Heating System – 2009
- Alarm system
- Reserved parking space, conveys with the house
- HOA fee: $504.00 Semi-Annually
- 2012 Taxes: $5,233.00
- Schools as of 2013 : Beall Elementary, Julius West Middle
- School, Richard Montgomery High
- Community Pool
- Tennis Courts and recreation/tot lot , four local parks
- Walkable to Rockville Town Center- Dining, Movie Theatres, Shopping/ Retail
- Metro access- Rockville Metro
- Close to public transportation – bus line.