Potomac Woods is an established Potomac Community conveniently located to Rockville and Potomac. This custom built Dutch Colonial sits on a half- acre of land with custom Gunite Pool, patios and a private cul-de-sac location.
Not your typical colonial, this home offers 5 bedrooms up with two bedrooms with en-suite bath. Elegant foyer and entry way lead to a gorgeous state of the art kitchen with rare granite counters, stainless steel appliances, flowing hardwood floors and direct access to landscaped backyard with custom swimming pool and patios.
The Master suite has an oversize en-suite bath, walk in closet and extra storage. Four additional bedrooms, one includes an en-suite bath and additional full hall bath complete the upper level of this spacious home.
The lower level is fully finished with space for a media area or additional bedroom, full bath and extra storage.
This home is well maintained with new paint, recent siding, windows, roof, HVAC, a new kitchen, new hot water heater, new carpet and refinished hardwood floors , nothing else to do but move in to this lovely home!
- Finished Basement, with full bath
- New Siding, NewWindows, New Oversize Sliding Doors, New Garage Door – 2013
- New HVAC -2012
- New Roof- 2009
- New paint Master bedroom & bath, Upstairs bath, Upstairs Hall and Foyer, Family Room, Living Room,Dinning Room -2014
- Refinished hardwood floors, main level Kitchen, family room, living room, dining room and Foyer -2014
- New Kitchen cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and Lighting- Kitchen- 2012
- Custom In-ground swimming pool- redone Tile and pump 2009 with new cover 2013
- Walking Distance to Ritchie Park Elementary, St. Raphael’s Church
- Taxes for 2014: $9115.23