Woodfield Estates is an enclave of seventeen custom built homes, built from the designs of Ryan Classic Homes. This Ryan Classic home was built to enjoy the stunning views of the private Parkland surrounding Woodfield Estates. Set on just shy of 2 acres of gorgeous land, this home enjoys private views of an array of foliage and trees and a natural stream.
The Yorkshire model showcases an open two story foyer featuring a light filled Palladian window. The main level includes a traditional center hall leading to a bright neutral kitchen complete with oversized island for dining and entertaining. Upgraded maple cabinets and new stainless steel appliances enhance this kitchen which includes a sky-lighted Sunroom. A warm family room with Stone Fireplace and hearth and French doors open to the library and the kitchen. The grand finale for this main level is the library, boasting a cathedral ceiling, Palladian window and providing a spacious flow from the front to the back of the house.
The second floor offers four generous bedrooms, a light filled open hallway and a spacious Master suite. The Master suite includes a spa style bathroom, two walk in closets and wonderful views of the property.
To complete this home, the lower level features a recreation area, game room area, powder room, storage space and additional space for media room, home gym or bar. Finally walk out to red brick and stone patios, lush landscaping and a custom built in-ground swimming pool. A complete package of home and land, this location offers the privacy and incredible foliage views of Parkland. An immaculate well designed, neutral home with professional landscaping complete this oasis to call home.
- Master bedroom with Spa quality en suite bath, two walk in closets and separate water closet
- 2 full bath and 2 half baths
- Recent Heat Pump- Feb. 2011
- New Carpet in Recreation room and Game Room
- New paint throughout the house
- Refinished hardwood floors, main level
- New hardwood floors upstairs and in kitchen and morning room
- Full Trex deck entrance to two separate patios
- New Stainless Steel appliances in the Kitchen
- Walk out Recreation room to Red brick and Stone patios
- Custom In-ground swimming pool
- 1.90 acres backing to Private Parkland
- Taxes for 2012: $7,294.22