You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I am a native Washingtonian and have listed and sold 100’s of homes over the last 15 years. I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter – not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
I want you to find the home that’s right for you. I will only find and offer you homes with your particular needs in mind. I will not waste your time with “slow movers” or “high profit” homes in our portfolio. I help my clients determine a fair offer to make on new homes. I aid with home inspection to find any possible future problems with your new home purchase.
Buying a Home Tips
- Get a copy of your credit report and correct any errors.
- Reduce your consumer debt – pay down credit card balances.
- Assemble a cash down payment.
- Determine how much you can afford to pay for a home.
- Decide how much you are willing to spend for a home (different from how much you can afford).
- Get familiar with basic mortgage terms.
- Shop for a mortgage loan on the Internet.
- Get pre-approved or at least pre-qualified for a mortgage loan.
- Investigate neighborhoods where you want to look for a house.
- Consider neighborhood school quality and crime rates.
- Select two or three neighborhoods that meet your requirements.
- Try a search on our website or view our featured homes.
- Get your agent’s help in evaluating the asking price of homes you like.
- Contact us for more help and personal recommendations.